Better to hear alarm bells than sirens when it comes to ensuring your fire alarm is properly maintained. With all our engineers are trained to FIA standards, Crimestop was awarded the BAFE standard of excellence scheme SP203 for maintenance of fire alarm systems in 2009.
Our system monitoring can be integrated with access control, emergency lighting and intruder alarm systems. Systems can also be remotely monitored and the local fire brigade informed along with any keyholders.
Systems maintained include: commercial, industrial, domestic, public sector and retail outlets of all types, these include, ADT, Chubb, Honeywell, Kentec, Murley, Gent, Kiddie etc.
Maintenance checks include:
- Inspection and completion of log book
- Inspection of any structural or occupancy changes to assess whether modifications to the fire alarm system are required
- Checking false alarm records
- Battery checking and testing
- Testing of control panel functions and fire alarm devices
- Checking automatic transmission of alarm signals to an alarm receiving centre (ARC)
- All fault indicators and circuits checked and tested
- Testing of printers
- Manufacturer recommended checks and tests
- Reporting of outstanding defects
- Issuing servicing certificate